Design and study of industrial facilities, mainly industrial premises of metallic and concrete structure.
The design of Industrial facilities, with and without bridge crane, is complex (due to a big variety of casuistry) and it could follow up the next steps:
2.1.- INITIAL EVALUATION:
It is about an initial examination in order to know its needs, features, design, drawings, licenses, etc., that the client need, to develop a project with the documentation required.
2.2.-DEVELOPMENT OF THE TECHNICAL PROJECT:
DISTEC, in collaboration with the company, will develop a file or technical project, that will cover the following different parts:
- Regulations to apply.
- Mechanical structural calculations
- Design of the building
- Detailed drawings of construction
- Calculations and design of bridge cranes.
- Load testing, if necessary
- Risk assessment, using Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) method or similar.
- Licenses needed: City of council, water, fire protection, environmental…
- Means of access: ladders, railings, attics, …
- Validation by official engineering association
2.3.-IMPLEMENTATION OF WORKS:
Construction works of the facilities, Coordination of worksite, Load testing, stability test, …, to make sure all operates correctly.