The objective is avoiding and limiting risks, also incident protection able to reproduce damage in people, vegetation, wildlife and the environment, originated from the industrial activity, as a result of warranting safety and protection to the workers.
It is essential and mandatory to all business owners, and it becomes a relevant task within our company working with the client’s employees, to develop a study and analysis of the equipment/ system (safety audit “on site”, documentation analysis, etc.), whose goal is to develop a full industrial safety project, that can consider among other points:
- Machine substantial modifications
- Modifications of processes/lines – layout
- Activity licenses
- Drawings elaboration
- Structure calculations, and load tests.
- Electrical diagrams
- Hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams
- CE marking: electric cabinets, building products, machines, etc.
- Product’s safety
- Operating instructions
- Vehicle approvals (tech. records)
- Control systems, Performance Level (PL) required
- Definition of safety elements to apply (mechanic, electrical, electronic, pneumatic….)
- Study and solutions to: pressured equipment, energy, radiation, toxic and corrosive products ….
- Concerning the environment: emissions, leaks, revisions, waste, noise…..
- Risk assessments: environmental, safety hazards, …..
- Concerning to 4.0 industry
- Regulations and New Approach Directives, as well as harmonized standards, specific standards, etc.
In the implementation of this industrial safety projects, it is really important the teamwork with the client´s employees (if not, the project will not be implemented). Also the planning of the project is agreed by both sides.